Applications and Forms
In order to formally initiate a Planning or Building Permit process, an application will need to be submitted. All applications can be found below. Please click on a link to download a pdf version of the application. You will then be able to fill out the form on your computer and print it.
Please bring completed forms to the Community Development counter at City Hall or you may mail or fax them to the Farmington City Community Development Department.
Office Hours: 8:00am - 5:00 pm; Monday -Friday
Address: 160 S. Main/P.O. Box 160, Farmington, UT 84025-0160 Phone: 801-939-9215
Please submit COMPLETE applications with all plans and documents required. Incomplete or missing information on drawings and application forms will delay processing of the application. All planning applications will be assigned to a Project Planner. The Project Planner will review the application and be responsible for processing the application through the planning stages. Applicants may always call their assigned planner with questions.
- Appeal of Zoning Administrator's Determination to the Board of Adjustment
- Application for Alteration of Nonconforming Buildings and Structures to the Board of Adjustment
- Annexation Petition
- Conditional Use And/Or Site Development Application
- Conservation Subdivision Application
- Demolition Packet
- General Plan Amendment Application
- Government Records Access Management Act (GRAMA) - Request for Records
- Nonconforming Use Application to the Zoning Administrator
- Nonconforming Use Application to the Board of Adjustment
- Permitted Use Application
- Petition For Street Vacation, Dedication, or Name Change
- Planned Unit Development Application
- Project Master Plan Application