Community Arts Center
Park Bowery RentalsRESIDENTS ONLY - Reservations will be accepted beginning at 8am on the first working Monday in January. Non-Residents may begin to make reservations on the second working Monday in January. Park Bowery Rental Fees:
- Monday-Thursday Fees: Resident $50.00 Deposit plus a $25.00 User Fee Non-Resident $50.00 Deposit plus a $50.00 User Fee
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Fees: Resident $50.00 Deposit plus a $25.00 User Fee up to 4 hours, $5.00 for each additional hour. Non-Resident $50.00 Deposit plus a $50.00 User Fee up to first 4 hours, $10.00 each additional hour.
- Groups over 300
- Use of amplified sound
- Band groups
- Additional electricity (Woodland lawn only)
- City athletic field lighting (except tennis courts)
- Animals (other than pets)
- Extra power for bounce houses or other amusement devices
- Any other uses that may adversely affect abutting neighbors
Event Baseball/Softball Fields When Seasonal, 8:00am - 10:00pm Description South Park has 2 fields, East & West Fields. This park is located at 1384 S. Frontage Rd. Forbush Park (Bronco field) has 1 field which is located at 100 S. Main, just west of the Farmington City Swimming Pool. This field is available for use only after the 1st of April. Shepard Park has 1 field with lights. This park is located at 760 W. Shepard Lane. This field is available for use only after the 1st of April. Fees for all fields and lights: $50 deposit/ $100 deposit (league) $25 field use fee for first 2 hours $10 field use fee for 2 hours after first 2 hours $25 fee for lights first 2 hours $10 fee for lights for 2 hours after first 2 hours NOTE: notice of light use MUST be done 2 working days ahead of time with payment at that time. Reservations may be made at the Parks & Recreation Office located at 720 W. 100 N. Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. You can call us during office hours with any questions: (801) 451-0953 or email email@example.com
Community Arts Center
Swimming Pool ReservationsFarmington City Swimming Pool is a Seasonal Pool Open May 27, 2019 (Saturday before Memorial Day) to September 2, 2019 (Labor Day). *All reservations must be made in person at the Parks & Recreation office. *Ping pong table included in pool rental Residents: Registration Begins: Monday, January 8, 2018 Cost: $400 ($150 is required to hold the pool and will be put toward the final fee) Days: Monday - Saturday Time: 7 pm - 10 pm Non Residents: Registration Begins: Monday, January 16th, 2018 Cost: $500 ($150 is required to hold the pool and will be put toward the final fee) Days: Monday - Saturday Time: 7 pm - 10 pm
Tennis Court RentalsEvent Tennis When Seasonal, 8:00am - 10:00pm Description
- Ranches court has 2 courts without lights and is located at 136 North Ironside Way. Both of these courts are first come first serve except when Farmington City programs are in session.
- Mountain View has 2 courts without lights and is located at 300 East 500 South, above the cemetery. Both of these courts are first come first serve.
- Shepard Park has 4 tennis courts with lights and is located at 760 West Shepard Lane. Tennis court 1 is a first come first serve court while courts 2, 3 & 4 can be reserved.
Pickleball Court RentalsEvent Pickleball When Seasonal, 8:00am - 10:00pm Description
- The Pickleball court has 8 courts with lights and is located at 294 S. 650 W. Two of the eight courts are resealable.
Volleyball Court RentalsEvent Volleyball When Seasonal May - Sept. Description Bison Portable Volleyball standards and net is available to rent for a $25 rental fee and a deposit fee of $50.00. You may set this unit up in any park or yard. Or you may rent a sand volleyball court at Sheperd Park or at Woodland Park at the following rates:
- $2.00 for 1.5 hours
- $8.00 for 12 hours