Welcome to Farmington Trails!
One of Farmington’s greatest assets is the location next to beautiful mountains...and the best part - we have trails and open space areas right in our backyard, probably less than ten minutes away! Click on a trail from the the Trail Information link below for more information.
Note: The trail numbers are aligned with the Farmington City Master Trails Map and Chart, which is available at the City Building, 160 S. Main Street. A Trail Guide Booklet is also available featuring additional detailed maps of trail sections and the Master Map.
Trail Guide Books are SOLD OUT We will Let you know when they become available agian!
Pick yours up today at City Hall (160 S Main) for $15. This price will only last as long as the current supply, so come in today and get yours!
- 63 full-color aerial imagery maps with GPS-verified routes
- Detailed trail descriptions and points of interest
- Directions to access points and trailheads
- Instructions for downloading your own digital Farmington Trails map
- Wildlife and plant identification, information, and safety tips
- Photographs of some of Farmington's most scenic locations
Farmington City Trails
Farmington Parks & Rec
720 W 100 N
Farmington, UT 84025