Welcome to Farmington Trails!
One of Farmington’s greatest assets is the location next to beautiful mountains...and the best part - we have trails and open space areas right in our backyard, probably less than ten minutes away! Click on a trail from the the Trail Information link below for more information.
Note: The trail numbers are aligned with the Farmington City Master Trails Map and Chart, which is available at the City Building, 160 S. Main Street. A Trail Guide Booklet is also available featuring additional detailed maps of trail sections and the Master Map.
Mayor Talbot and the city council are pleased to bestow the title of 2016 Trails Advocates of the Year on two outstanding residents, Amy Shumway and Todd Argyle. The Farmington Trails Committee published a new trails guidebook this year, a feat that wouldn't have been possible without the countless hours devoted by Amy and Todd. Ever willing to promote the cause of Farmington trails, the two advocates have played a vital role in helping beginners and experienced hikers to enjoy Farmington's beautiful mountain and valley trails. If you see Amy or Todd, be sure to thank and congratulate them on this well-deserved honor.
Trail Guide Books are Now Available at City Hall
Pick yours up today at City Hall (160 S Main) for $15. This price will only last as long as the current supply, so come in today and get yours!
- 63 full-color aerial imagery maps with GPS-verified routes
- Detailed trail descriptions and points of interest
- Directions to access points and trailheads
- Instructions for downloading your own digital Farmington Trails map
- Wildlife and plant identification, information, and safety tips
- Photographs of some of Farmington's most scenic locations
Farmington City Trails
- 18.1 - Davis Creek - Summit Section - Future
- 18.2 - Davis Creek - 4th Waterfall Section - Future
- 18.3 - Davis Creek - 3rd Waterfall Section - Future
- 18.4 - Davis Creek - 2nd Waterfall Section
- 18.5 - Davis Creek - Pretty Valley Section
- 18.6 - Davis Creek - El Capitan Section
- 18.7 - Davis Creek - 1st Waterfall Section
- 18.8 - Davis Creek - Lucky Star Section - Future
- 18.9 - Davis Creek - Urban Nature Walk Section
- 18.10 - Davis Creek - Lake Section - Future
Farmington Parks & Rec
720 W 100 N
Farmington, UT 84025