Welcome to Farmington Trails!
One of Farmington’s greatest assets is the location next to beautiful mountains...and the best part - we have trails and open space areas right in our backyard, probably less than ten minutes away! Click on a trail from the the Trail Information link below for more information.
Note: The trail numbers are aligned with the Farmington City Master Trails Map and Chart, which is available at the City Building, 160 S. Main Street. A Trail Guide Booklet is also available featuring additional detailed maps of trail sections and the Master Map.
Help Support 'The Farm'
Contact Jon Lowe
firstname.lastname@example.org -- for $20 t-shirt
Trail Guide Books are SOLD OUT We will Let you know when they become available agian!
Pick yours up today at City Hall (160 S Main) for $15. This price will only last as long as the current supply, so come in today and get yours!
- 63 full-color aerial imagery maps with GPS-verified routes
- Detailed trail descriptions and points of interest
- Directions to access points and trailheads
- Instructions for downloading your own digital Farmington Trails map
- Wildlife and plant identification, information, and safety tips
- Photographs of some of Farmington's most scenic locations
Farmington City Trails
Farmington Parks & Rec
720 W 100 N
Farmington, UT 84025