2018 VENDOR BOOTH MAP for reference
FARMINGTON FESTIVAL DAYS VENDOR INSTRUCTIONS
JULY 13, 2019
Thank you for your interest in Festival Days! The following guidelines must be followed by ALL participants. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE DESIGN OF FESTIVAL DAYS THIS YEAR. THIS AFFECTS THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR VENDORS.
- All Vendors: Please take note of the information accompanying this application; “What’s New”, Vendor Categories, and “Vendor Sponsor Menu”. You will need to understand what type of vendor for which you qualify according to the accompanying menu. I.e. Farmers Market Vendor, Food Vendor, Event Service Vendor, Retail (non Farmers Market) Vendor, or Non Service/Activity Vendor. You will be required to indicate your vendor category on the application.
-Farmers Market Vendor: Items that are grown, made, or produced in Farmington.
-Food Vendor: “At event” dining options.
-Event Service Vendor: “At event” services (face painting, balloon making, etc.).
-Non Service Vendor/Activity Sponsor: providing info that can be applied outside of the event (insurance, healthcare, real estate, etc.).
-Retail Vendor: Items that can be purchased at the festival, non-local).
- All Vendors: Fill out and mail the enclosed application with a check made out to Farmington City for the amount specified. You may also apply at the Parks and Recreation office. The last day to register without a late fee is May 10, 2019. However, booths may be filled before this date. If mailing payment, it must be received by the office by May 10, 2019 to avoid the late fee.
- All Vendors: Your application is NOT considered complete unless it includes a total list of items you wish to sell. Food vendors enclose a full menu. To prevent duplication, please DO NOT add any items to your list once your itemized list has been accepted. No exceptions.
- Vendors using a Truck or Trailer: Your application is not considered complete unless it includes FULL measurements of your truck or trailer; A) Length, including hitch, B) width, and C) height. If your measurements change after your application has been accepted, you will have to re-apply with current measurements. If measurements are not accurate when you arrive on site or are different than what you submitted on your application, your application can be revoked or your booth location/number changed.
- All Vendors: Your booth space will not be reserved until payment has been received. You can pay in person at the Parks and Recreation office, or via mail using the mailing address provided on the following page. Make checks payable to Farmington City.
All applications will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis. Duplicate items may be denied and your payment returned to you. You may adjust your entry and re-apply.
All vendors who have participated in Festival Days within the last two years, and for those who are Farmington residents, registration will begin March 19, 2019. For all others, registration will begin March 26, 2019.
BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS: ***PLEASE NOTE THESE CHANGES REGARDING BOOTH NUMBER ASSIGNMENTS***
We have changed the vendor booth layout this year. As a result, we will need to place our vendors as best suits these changes and the needs of the festival. We ask that you indicate your top two booth number request as we will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee them. We will have your menu/goods/services in mind when placing you. You will receive your booth assignment one month prior to the festival. Farmington City has the right to change the booth assignments as needed. All vendors must stay at their assigned booth. We do not allow roaming vendors. Thank you for supporting these changes.
If you need overnight electricity, there will be an extra fee. We are not responsible if electricity goes out overnight. If you need water, please take note of the location of the access points on the map. Water must be carried to and from stations. There are no direct water hose connections available. We do not supply tables or chairs. Be prepared with your own if needed.
DATE: Saturday, July 13, 2019
LOCATION: Farmington City Forbush Park: 100 South Main Street
SET UP/TAKE DOWN: Set-up time: Will happen Friday, July 12th: 5-10 pm
Saturday, July 13th: 6:30-8:00 am
YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED A SPECIFIC TIME WITHIN THESE TIME FRAMES, ALONG WITH YOUR BOOTH #, ONE MONTH PRIOR TO THE EVENT
Take down/clean up: 4:00 pm (for half day booths) OR 10:00 pm (for full day booths)
ADDITIONAL INFO: Lighting and overnight security will be provided. On Saturday, the parking lot will fill up by 8:00 AM so come early for good parking! There will be NO VEHICLES ALLOWED on the grass after 8:00am on Saturday. After 8:00 am, you will need to carry everything in on foot.
- Each space is 10’X10’. IF YOU REQUIRE A SPACE LARGER THAN 10’X10’, YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A SECOND SPACE.
- All fees are non-refundable unless either A) It is determined that your booth will be a duplication of a previously registered entry or B) You notify us by June 28, 2019 that you will be unable to participate. In the case of B, your refund will require a $5 processing fee.
11:00 am-4:00 pm OR 11:00 am-10:00 pm
Farmington Resident: $45 $90
Non-Resident: $55 $110
*Truck/Trailer Fee: $10 $20
**Electrical Hook-up (per plug): $10 $20
***Tent Rental Fee: $10 $20
Late Fee (after May 1st): $15 $15
Sponsored Activity Booths: See Vendor Menu Pricing
*Trucks/trailers will be required to pay the trailer fee, along with the fees required for extra space used.
**Festival Days has limited access to electricity, please use a generator if possible. Festival Days will NOT supply extension cords. Overnight electricity is $20.
If any of the above guidelines are not adhered to, we reserve the right to revoke participation rights at any time without refund.
Please email email@example.com. You may also contact Farmington City Parks & Recreation by calling (801) 451-0953.
MAIL APPLICATION TO:
FARMINGTON CITY FESTIVAL DAYS
Kathy Pozzuoli/Nancy Thacker
720 West 100 North
Farmington, Utah 84025