Farmington City will pick up Christmas trees on Saturday, January 13, 2018.
To take advantage of this service, please adhere to the following rules:
- Tree must be placed on the curb no later than 6:00 am on January 13th.
- Clear snow away so that your tree sits on the surface.
- After pickup, trees are used to make mulch. Flocked trees cannot be used and will not be picked up.
Christmas tree pickup
Farmington city will pick up Christmas trees on one of the first Saturdays in January. To take advantage of this service, please adhere to the following guide-lines. Crews will only make one pass through neighborhoods. Place your Christmas tree on the curb no later than 6:00 am on designated date.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Place trees near sidewalk
- Remove tree stands
- Crews will not pick up trees taller than 8 feet, so if necessary cut your tree into shorter lengths
- It is your responsibility to keep your tree on top of fallen snow so crews can spot it easily.
- No flocked trees
- Remove all decorations and lights.