Farmington City Youth City Council
Applications for the 2020 Farmington Youth City Council are currently being accepted. The application period will close January 4, 2019, at 5:00 pm.
FYCC is a great opportunity for youth to serve their community and gain an understanding of local government.
Farmington City & UDOT Reach an Agreement Regarding WDC
Farmington City Approves Park Mitigation Plan with UDOT WDC
Farmington residents have expressed concerns about school zone safety, particularly in west Farmington around the new high school. Well,
There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for speeding- tickets will be issued. Please comply with speed limits, especially in neighborhoods, near schools and around parks.
Please Remember the Following Garbage Can Guidelines:
- Have your trash container at curbside by 6:00 am on collection day. Pickup times may vary.
- Place your container at curbside, facing the street. Do not place your can on top of the curb. For those without a curb, place it within two feet off the blacktop.
- Do not place the container near parked vehicles. When dumping your container, the driver must have clear access to it.
- Do not place the container where it will block delivery of your mail.
- If you have two or more containers, place them four feet apart.
- Do not place the following items in your trash container: hot ashes or coals, large quantities of dirt, sod, rocks or concrete, flammable materials, large bulky items, construction, remodeling, or demolition debris.
- Do not place item of length greater than four feet in the container.
- Please remove your container off the street by the end of the day.
Farmington Police Department has implemented a tool that gives citizens the ability to monitor local crimes. You will see the vicinity (not specific address) where crimes were reported to Farmington police, Kaysville police or the Davis County Sheriff's Office. To access the crime report, go to CrimeReports.com enter 84025 in the *SearchCrimeReports* box You will have the option to filter information by date range, even time range and incident type, including registered sex offenders. The FPD continually strives to make Farmington citizens safe and informed. If you have questions or concerns about safety issues, please call 801-451-5453
City Final Responses to the West Davis Corridor Environmental Impact Statement.