2020 BENCHLAND RATE INCREASE
call Benchland with any concerns 801-451-2105
BE AWARE! There have been Cougar sightings in Farmington.
Census positions provide the perfect opportunity to earn extra income while helping your community. The results of the 2020 Census will help determine our state’s representation in Congress, as well as how federal funds are spent for schools, hospitals, roads, and much more. This is your chance to play a part in history and help ensure everyone in your community is counted!In addition to supporting your community, census jobs offer great pay every week ($18 per hour in Davis County) flexible hours, and paid training. Job selection begins in January for part-time positions with flexible hours in your neighborhood. Actual employment dates range from March to July 2020.
- Applying is easy. Visit 2020census.gov/jobs ASAP to learn more.
US 89: Farmington to I-84 Project
The U.S. 89 – Farmington to I-84 project team has created a Facebook group so nearby residents can stay informed about the project, share information directly from UDOT with their neighbors, and ask questions and submit comments to the team.
PROJECT MESSAGE: This is a complementary communication channel to our existing website, hotline, email updates, and Community Coordination Team. We want to make sure we are reaching people in the most effective ways possible to let them know about the project and get their input.
Farmington residents have expressed concerns about school zone safety, particularly in west Farmington around the new high school. Well,
There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for speeding- tickets will be issued. Please comply with speed limits, especially in neighborhoods, near schools and around parks.
Please Remember the Following Garbage Can Guidelines:
- Have your trash container at curbside by 6:00 am on collection day. Pickup times may vary.
- Place your container at curbside, facing the street. Do not place your can on top of the curb. For those without a curb, place it within two feet off the blacktop.
- Do not place the container near parked vehicles. When dumping your container, the driver must have clear access to it.
- Do not place the container where it will block delivery of your mail.
- If you have two or more containers, place them four feet apart.
- Do not place the following items in your trash container: hot ashes or coals, large quantities of dirt, sod, rocks or concrete, flammable materials, large bulky items, construction, remodeling, or demolition debris.
- Do not place item of length greater than four feet in the container.
- Please remove your container off the street by the end of the day.
City Final Responses to the West Davis Corridor Environmental Impact Statement.