Aug 16-22: Construction work along two busy roads in Farmington-- at Park Lane (SR-225) from Main Street to Lagoon Drive, and SR-227/State Street, from Main to 200 West & 200 West to I-15– is underway. From Monday, August 19 through Friday, August 23, the on-ramp from 200 West to I-15 will be CLOSED for 5 days while the bridge is rehabilitated. Nighttime work is scheduled throughout the project from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., though some daytime work will occur Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Asphalt work will continue along the construction corridor through late September. No on-street parking is allowed during construction. Vehicles parked along State Street and 200 West will be towed at owner’s expense. Traffic exiting Lagoon will be detoured north to Park Lane for access to I-15 and Legacy Parkway. Advance notice will be given when this detour is in force. For additional information, call 801-712-3030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Council Election Information
The following individuals have filed a "Declaration of Candidacy" with the office of the recorder and meet all the legal requirements to be a candidate for Farmington City Council.
|4 Year City Council Candidates
Alex B. Leeman
Scott E. Isaacson
|2 Year City Council Candidates
Shawn J. Beus
Cory R. Ritz
US 89: Farmington to I-84 Project
The U.S. 89 – Farmington to I-84 project team has created a Facebook group so nearby residents can stay informed about the project, share information directly from UDOT with their neighbors, and ask questions and submit comments to the team.
PROJECT MESSAGE: This is a complementary communication channel to our existing website, hotline, email updates, and Community Coordination Team. We want to make sure we are reaching people in the most effective ways possible to let them know about the project and get their input.
Farmington residents have expressed concerns about school zone safety, particularly in west Farmington around the new high school. Well,
There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for speeding- tickets will be issued. Please comply with speed limits, especially in neighborhoods, near schools and around parks.
Please Remember the Following Garbage Can Guidelines:
- Have your trash container at curbside by 6:00 am on collection day. Pickup times may vary.
- Place your container at curbside, facing the street. Do not place your can on top of the curb. For those without a curb, place it within two feet off the blacktop.
- Do not place the container near parked vehicles. When dumping your container, the driver must have clear access to it.
- Do not place the container where it will block delivery of your mail.
- If you have two or more containers, place them four feet apart.
- Do not place the following items in your trash container: hot ashes or coals, large quantities of dirt, sod, rocks or concrete, flammable materials, large bulky items, construction, remodeling, or demolition debris.
- Do not place item of length greater than four feet in the container.
- Please remove your container off the street by the end of the day.
City Final Responses to the West Davis Corridor Environmental Impact Statement.