The Following positions will be up for election this year:
1 Mayoral position: 4-year term, January 2022 - January 2026
2 City Council positions: 4-year term, January 2022 - January 2026
These are at-large positions. Interested parties may file for office during normal office hours on June 1 - 7, 2021 at the Farmington City Recorder's Office 160 South Main Street.
More Information to come.
We have some county and state COVID-19 vaccine updates to share with you.Scheduling Vaccine Appointments
- Appointments for the general public ages 16+ will be available to be scheduled starting Wednesday, March 24.
- Our website will be updated to reflect the change by midnight.
- Link to schedule online: https://webportal.
- Residents may call 801-525-4900 (English) or 801-525-4903 (Spanish) for help scheduling, rescheduling, or cancelling an appointment. Call Center hours are 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday (Except for Holidays). We are expecting high call volume. We recommend those who get a busy signal keep trying.
- We are offering the Pfizer vaccine at this time. It is approved for those age 16 and older.
- Limited appointments may be available for dates in March. More appointments are available during the first two weeks of April.
- In the event all appointments are full, check back regularly because vaccine availability changes from day to day.
- There are many vaccine providers in Davis County and throughout the state. To find other vaccine providers visit: vaccinefinder.org or co
- Utah residents should plan to get their 1st and 2nd doses from the SAME vaccine provider.Appointment Details
- Appointments are required at the clinic. We NEVER recommend someone show up and see what happens.
- There is not a wait list or standby line for end-of-day doses. The clinic has very well planned out end-of-day procedures to ensure all doses are used.
- ID is requested to verify who is receiving the vaccine. Many forms of ID are accepted. Utah residency is also verified (document with a Utah address).
- For those ages 16 & 17 a parent signature is required on the appointment form. If a minor comes to the clinic without a parent, a parent or guardian will be called to confirm consent.
- Appointment Instructions: Have your appointment form printed and signed, and ready to hand to clinic staff; Bring photo ID; No large vehicles please (trucks + trailers, motorhomes, etc.); Wear a short sleeve shirt so we can have easy access to your arm; Wear a face mask; Do not bring pets with you to the clinic; Your email confirmation will include an attached map showing where to enter the vaccine clinic; Stay in your vehicle the entire time while at the clinic; Carpooling is ok; Reschedule if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.Clinic Schedule & Location
- Clinic Video Link: What to expect & how to schedule
- Schedule: Monday - Saturday
- Drive Thru Clinic Location: Legacy Events Center, formerly known as the Davis County Fairgrounds
- Directions: East entrance is accessed from Clark Lane, south of Cinemark @ Station Park; (East side of Department of Motor Vehicles, 969 West Clark Lane, Farmington)
- Transit Access: UTA is offering free fare to COVID-19 vaccination appointments through June 30, 2021. The free fare is valid on all UTA modes (FrontRunner, bus, etc.); Route 667, the Lagoon/Station Park Shuttle, has a stop near the Farmington clinic. A map with shuttle stops and route for pedestrian access to the clinic can be found at this link.Outreach for Vulnerable Populations
- The Davis County COVID-19 Vaccine Health Equity Plan can be found at this link
- Special clinics are being planned for vulnerable populations, Spanish speakers, Pacific Islanders, etc.
- If you are interested in connecting about how to reach an underserved community through a special clinic, please contact Kaylee Crossley, 801-525-5089 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Vaccine Education
- Key Message: Vaccination is about the peace of mind that comes from protecting those we love and returning to the things that matter most in our lives to end the pandemic and this health crisis.
- Vaccine Education Toolkit with resources in many languages & Getting There Campaign Materials (video, radio, social media & print ads)
- These videos with the Governor and Lt. Governor were filmed when they visited our clinic.1. The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and will protect us2. Getting our lives back3. Thank you health care workers and volunteers